The Gay Men's Chorus of Washington, DC sings to inspire equality and inclusion with musical performances and education promoting justice and dignity for all.
Led by Artistic Director Thea Kano, the Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington, DC is starting its 37th season with a mission that is dynamic and socially-relevant: The Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington, DC sings to inspire equality and inclusion with musical performances and education promoting justice and dignity for all. GMCW has more than 250 singing members, four select ensembles, 100 support volunteers, more than 400 subscribers, 500 donors and an annual audience of more than 10,000 people.
- We carry the legacy of our forefathers to influence our future.
- We respect and value the talent, time and resources of our members.
- We honor the unique backgrounds and experiences of our members.
- We actively promote our identity as a LGBTQ organization.
- We feed and feature the multifaceted artistic and theatrical expression of our members.
- We share our talent, time, and resources to enhance our community.
641 S Street, NW, Suite 203, Washington, DC 20001
Click below to read our 2016 Annual Report.