The Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington, DC sings to inspire equality and inclusion with musical performances and education promoting justice and dignity for all.
- We carry the legacy of our forefathers to influence our future.
- We respect and value the talent, time and resources of our members.
- We honor the unique backgrounds and experiences of our members.
- We actively promote our identity as a LGBTQ organization.
- We feed and feature the multifaceted artistic and theatrical expression of our members.
- We share our talent, time, and resources to enhance our community.
641 S Street, NW, Suite 203, Washington, DC 20001
Click below to read our 2016 Annual Report. Click HERE to download a PDF of our 2016 Annual Report.